12 July 2013

Scene in Tangerine...................

I had returned to Moxie Fab's - Scene in Tangerine Challenge image several times, but nothing gelled as an idea for a card until last night. I knew I wanted to use a floss holder on the card, but wasn't sure how to incorporate it. Anyway, the planets aligned last night, and a card transpired!

 
I was really pleased with the outcome.........

 
 
Products used:-
Both Sentiment stamps, and the striped background are from Hero Arts.
The 'Thanks' is Hero Arts Clear Stamp set Thanks a Bunch (CL663)
'So happy......' is Hero Arts Clear Stamp set Thank You For Being My Friend (CL487) Embossed with White Hero Arts Embossing powder. (the best white powder I have used)
Striped Background an old Hero Arts wood stamp Background Stripes (HG2627) stamped with Hero Arts Pigment Ink Pad UNICORN White AF217 (seriously, the best white ink)
Spellbinders die for the felt scalloped felt square.
The twine is crochet 0.5mm hemp from the Hempbeadery on Etsy.  Love this product!
The picot edge is a die cut from the ric rac border die from PTI.
 
That's it from me for now.
Have a lovely weekend....it's Friday afternoon here in NZ
 


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!!

Carol McCready said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Love
that felt square and twine.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)