11 July 2016

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Red White And/Or Blue

 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is to use Red White And/Or Blue in a project. I love the SSS designer art pieces, they are so inspiring.


Once again I loved working in shabby, distressed mixed media, however for me, it's definitely a challenge with an uncertain outcome. I have given myself permission to explore and enjoy the journey no matter what I end up with. 

My blue, red and white  8" x 10" flat canvas looks more ATC size in the photograph. It has lots of layers obliterated by layers of gesso. The flowers and leaves were stamped on 1ply of serviette tissue and applied to the canvas with a clear medium. The tissue edges totally disappear.


The flowers and leaves are Hero Arts Blossom Art.
Tim Holtz 'Enjoy the Journey'
Words from Inkadinkadoo and PSX 

Happy creating :)

1 comment:

Karren said...

Wow, this is absolutely amazing and gorgeous, Karen!