11 June 2013

The Play Date Cafe - Challenge 185

I love the wonderful color board The Play Date CafĂ© gives you as inspiration for the challenge.
This weeks colors are fabulous.


 
I seem to have a bit of a 'butterfly in the bottom right hand corner' theme going on this week!!
 

 
 
I have used The Cuttlebug butterfly die and the Martha Stewart  butterfly punch.
The dot stamp is from PTI Dot Basics II.
The Sentiment is HA Everyday Sayings CL342.
The Edge punch is EK Success - Paper Shapers - Slim Profile - Edger Punch - Round Binding Edge.
The flower is MFT Mini Royal Rose die.
 
Thanks for dropping by.........for those who leave a comment, I thank you for your support.


2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is so very pretty. I love your flower on the butterfly--great idea.

Donna B. said...

Very sweet card! Love the sequin accents and the flower on the butterfly. Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.