29 July 2013

Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger - Painterly Palette

I seem to be chasing my tail somewhat this week. I have had these cards in mind over the weekend but had to wait until this morning to make them. The linky closes at 4pm on a Monday here in New Zealand.
The inspiration image is so gorgeous, have a look.



For this card I was inspired by the grey negative pattern. When I squinted, it was very obvious.





I used punches for the circles.
Last night I trialled the above idea in Publisher, is the trial better??
 
 

Thanks for dropping in.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Nice idea - I didn't even think about the gray from the shadows in between paint colors!

Sonia said...

Wow Karen - your card is perfectly executed! I love the sentment, too :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

York Tee said...

Hi Karen, Thank You for your encouragement! We have the same idea! Your card is nice too!