17 July 2013

Teal and curry challenge.................................

When I saw the colours for the Paper Players Challenge #154 - Colors from Nance, a piece of designer paper I have came to mind. It has a white washed effect with touches of teal.
I have Die cut, and sliced it, to reveal the stamped background................ something new for me.
I like the effect. It creates quite different shadowing from layering the elements on top of the DP. Hmmmmmm!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Designer Paper is Prima Annalee Collection "Poetry" It is a double sided paper.
 
The  doily stamp is from Wplus9  Lacey Layers. Has a matching die set.
 


The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings (CL342)

*Clear Hero Arts Stamps EVERYDAY SAYINGS cl342

The picot trim is a die cut from the ric rac border die from PTI.

 
 
The hemp twine is Hemp Cord, Card Set, Bronze Shades, 0.5mm from the Hempbeadery on Etsy.  Love these products!

Hemp Cord, Card Set, Bronze  Shades,   0.5mm, 10lb, Hemp Jewelry Cord, Hemp Twine Cords


Hope you are all having a crafty day.........................happiness is!!





3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! Lovely use of colors and textures!

Jaydee said...

What a gorgeous card, Karen. I love the cut out focal point and the detail is gorgeous. I also love the ric rac ribbon at the bottom of the card. The sequins are the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card!