28 August 2013

Case Study Challenge #154

Really, really fast post to make the deadline!! My first with Case Study. :-)
The cards from the DT girls are such wonderful inspiration. A challenge and resource all in one.

Well I got the card linked with time to spare BUT!! The computer locked up, my webpage wouldn't.....well everything happened, that wouldn't happen, if you had heaps of time. A few ####@@!!!**^^ used. :-((

For the background I water coloured, watercolour paper. I cut each colour strip then arranged them on Jac paper (double sided sticky paper). The colours were too fierce so I washed them with white acrylic paint. I removed the paper backing and secured it to the base card.
The butterflies are from Martha Stewart, and the 'Thanks' is a Cuttlebug die. (part of a font set)

Just sliding through the deadline door!!

No comments: