20 September 2013

Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger - In Transition

When I saw Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger all I could think about was vellum. I tried several things but nothing really gelled. I will share one I did make at the bottom of this post so you can all have a giggle at my expense. The vellum looks like coloured toilet rolls!! This wasn't my original intent.


The trigger image is so deserving of something lovely so I thought, after transparency, what next caught my attention.....that would be the fine stripes. The stamp I used is actually a dot/spot but I loved the distressed stripes. There is some transparency happening because the dye ink allows the white base card show through.



Stamps:- Hero Arts CL519 Many Dots and CL584 All the time Sentiment
Punch:- 1"
Ink:- Hero arts Shadow inks
Card:- Bazzill blue and Neenah white


In an effort to be a bit 'different' (ehhhhhk), we have this card..............................


In their defense, I do think these wee rolls would make a great ground for a sentiment.
A bit like a 'ye olde sentiment'!!??
I inked the vellum with dye ink. Dried with a heat gun.
Rolled up the vellum and ran a wee piece of roller glue across the place I wanted the roll to hold.
I glued them on to the card with a drop of Tombow. 


Meet you back here soon.
Karen


3 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Both cards are beautiful, Karen. Good thought behind creations :-)
nagaonkarshilpa.blog spot.in

Loll said...

Hi Karen. Your "toilet rolls" are fun! :) I do LOVE the stripes squares ... great colors and fabulous design. You might want to enter this into Pinspired's challenge. Loll xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)