13 June 2016

Color Throwdown #396

In this post, I am joining in with Color Throwdown's  396 Challenge. Totally glorious colours in the inspiration image. Take a look.



Lots of stamping on this card. Not something I do often. I love the idea of repeat stamping of an image but the background really competed with the focal flower. A layer of vellum did the trick I think??



The stamp set is PTI's Beautiful Blooms II.
Birthday Wishes is from Verve Beautiful Things stamp set.

Onwards!!

Happy creating.

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow you did a fabulous job with the colours Karen ! Stunning!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is totally lovely.....Thanks for cheering me by coming round !!!!!

Lisa H. said...

what a lovely card. I love the subtle use of the colors in the back drop and then the POP with the focal image. so sweet. thanks for playing along with CTD.