01 June 2016

MFT Color Challenge 46

Today I am joining in with the MFT Color Challenge 46. I love the soft colours.



It's a while since I used a butterfly and a doily. Both such pretty elements.
Here is the card.



I had fun embossing the sentiment on vellum. It's a fine line between just right and over or under cooked! 
On the second attempt, I tried to stop at just melted, before bubbles. Could have gone a tad further.
I think there is an embossing scale.......LOL
POWDER -- JUST MELTED -- MELTED WITH SHINE(perfect) -- MELTED WITH BUBBLES -- JUST PLAIN COOKED!!
Here is the slightly overcooked version, you definitely lose definition.


And here are two that are almost perfect..........





The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.
The Zig Zag border is part of the MFT Mod Borders set.
Fish Tail banner a MFT Stax.
The butterfly is an old Inkadinkado wooden stamp.
Hero Gold Embossing Powder

Hope you are all having a wonderfully creative week.
Thank you for stopping by.