12 July 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - July


This is the first time I have joined a Tim Holtz anything! This tag is for the 12 Tags of 2016 - July
Go to my new mixed media blog for the August 2016 TH tag. Puddling With Ink and Paper



I watched the two technique videos then set about creating a tag. I replaced the 'Memoirs' part of the stamp with a label off an old dynamo labeller. The wee girl got a DP dress. 


Tim Holtz Lost and Found Stamp Set, Friendship words die. Crushed Olive, Walnut Stain inks
Discover Die ? IO I think.
Tit. White Golden Fluid Acrylic, Bronze Mirror Board 'Discover and Twine eyelet.

Happy Creating.

12 comments:

Karren said...

Fabulous tag, Karen! So much dimension and interest!

LauraVi said...

Great take of July tag, that yellow really pops, love it!

├čeulah ├čee said...

You have used my all-time, most favorite Tim Holtz stamp and I admire the bright yellow background (really makes the children pop) and how clever to dress one of them in gingham. Nicely done!

Anita Houston said...

Way way cool! I love this old image! Cool take!!!

Ellie Knol said...

congrats on winning at Tim's!

Frederique stampaholic Mommers said...

Congrats on your win! Awesome tag :-) :-)

Cathy Potosky said...

Love the yellow you used! Nice pop of color! Congrats on your win!! :)

Paradise Lost said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the yellow. Congrats on the win!

Discover the Silver Lining said...

This is so sweet! I love the pop of pink in the girl's dress. Congrats!

Team Clark said...

Karen, what an utterly beautiful tag you've worked up! I adore the very vintage background and awesome stamp choice! A real winner indeed - congrats! Hugs, Autumn

Christina Sedor said...

Hi Karen, congrats on the win!! Your tag is fantastic!

Crooked Stamper said...

Congrats! Great tag & I love the image you used!