02 August 2016

ColorQ Challenge #352

Today I have a card for the ColorQ Challenge 352. Delicious colours!!!
See for yourself.

My husband and mum are waiting to take me shopping for a new TV for Mum. Hers blew up last night....with a bang!! So this is a very fast post my friends.

Loved working with these colours. Also loved the soft edged flowers on the dress. I do have a Saffronish background to the card but a bit washed out in the photo.

In the weekend I made a lot of Silhouette Cameo cut files for the old dieless stamps that I still love. So easy to do. I cut a few blanks of each image and put them in a bag for that set. I also put in a stamped copy of each stamp (so I knew what was in bag) and a negative cut for each die cut to use when I stamped with the Misti. These Hero Arts Flower and Leaves are a product of this exercise. They are stamped in Brilliance black and clear embossed.





Hero Arts 'Blossom Art' flowers and leaves
MFT 'Oval Stitched Frame' and white 'Leaf Filled Scroll'
Distress Inks
Brilliance Black Ink, Clear Embossing Powder.

Thank you for dropping in.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous! Your watercolored flowers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Karren said...

Fabulous use of the colours, Karen! This looks so rich and elegant!