01 April 2013

Moxie Fabs Ombre Challenge Card 1

I made a couple of cards for Moxie Fab's Ombre Challenge.


Even though there are so many approaches to this Challenge.......I did scratch my head for a while.
I love water colors on cards so decided that would be my first effort. I now have about twenty or more pieces of colored card (using both Kaleidacolor Dye Inks and Artist's Water Color).
I used one with very soft shaded watercolor pieces.
It is very simple, and I really had to resist the urge to add things!!

 

My twenty or so pieces of card.


The Butterfly is from Hero Arts Antique Flowers and Butterflies Die and Stamp set. (657773)














The sentiment is Papertrey Inks 'Simple Sentiments' stamp set.


I hope you have all had a happy and safe easter.
 
Thanks for having a look.

2 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Jacqueline said...

This is such a beautiful card, Karen!