01 April 2013

Moxie Fabs Ombre Challenge Card 2

This is the second card for Moxie Fabs Challenge.
It is totally different from the first card.
I adore brown in all it's guises so I thought I would 'Ombre' some Designer papers.
 

 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
The papers are from a variety of designers. I am continually amazed how easily different patterns go together when they are cut into little pieces.
The flower I believe is a Prima flower. I have coveted it for some time so I am pleased it has finally landed on a card.
The black Arrow heads are from a small hand held punch. I love using these as details.
The mustard gave it some zing!
I do love layers.
 
Sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All (CL574)
 



The Circle is Spellbinders Nestabilities PETITE SCALLOPED LARGE CIRCLE
 
Until next time!


1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)