01 July 2013

Fresh Cut Florals from Wplus9

After watching a video from Jennifer McGuire (seen Here ), and seeing other cards made from this Wplus9 stamp and die set, I decided to purchase a set for myself. They are surprisingly addictive to use.....such tiny, wee pieces, and even tinier stamps!! Each element has several layers, so it was very satisfying watching the flower, or leaf, come to life as each layer was added.

ColourQ challenge #195... provided the perfect colour combination for these stamps.

 
Here is the resulting card:-
 
 
 
 Image 1


On to the next challenge....thanks for stopping by.
Happy creating.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Its lovely!! Fits the colours perfectly!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Glorious! I just love how you inked and arranged the flowers. It's a stunning card.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Love your card! I've selected it as one of my Weekly Picks on my blog: stampsatplay.blogspot.com. You are really talented!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Congrats on your Courtier win! I love your beautiful bouquet of flowers and the scalloped square the sentiment is on. Well done!