06 October 2013

Moxie Fabs Tuesday Trigger - A Fine-Toothed Comb

The Tuesday Trigger A Fine-Toothed Comb image just makes me drool. I adore the gorgeous subdued colours and the wonderful flower textures.



I decided to go with a lovely warm, sagey grey for the card base. I do like the softened result.




The metal flowers are bead end caps with a rhinestone inside. The flowers are a mixture of fabric, resin, metal and paper. The sentiment is embossed in white on a pearlised bronze paper.


Stamps: PTI leaf veins, Hero Arts Sentiment
Paper: Kaisercraft, MME, Kascard
Die: Spellbinders
Hope your weekend is going well.
Karen

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow so beautiful!

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful interpretation of the TT!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)